Sunday, August 26, 2012

B.E. A Star Binder


 
     Wow, school is off to a great start!!  I just love all of my new little friends.  I wanted to share my B.E.  A Star Binder.  This has been such a great tool to use in my room.  For me it is all inclusive.  It has information for my parents, interactive calendar section for my students and their poetry notebook all in one.

Begin teaching young children how to be organized with this binder.  This is the best tool to help children keep all of their items in one place.  I have all of the information the parents could ever need here in one place.  I also have our class calendar working section and our poetry section here in this binder.  I have used this format for years when I taught 2nd grade but now use it with my kindergarten class.  I never realized what a benefit it could be for this age also.  I have been able to tweak my format with ideas from fellow teachers at my school.  I have added this to my TPT store.  Click on my TPT button to go to my store. If you choose to purchase it, I hope you find some of these pages beneficial for your little friends and their parents.

 

Making Memories!!!

Becca


 

No comments:

Post a Comment