Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Celebrity Literacy & Math

    Oh My!!!  I can’t believe that summer is almost over.  I go back in 7 days for our teacher days.  I am sooo  excited!!!  I can’t wait to meet all of my new friends!
    My kindergarten team has chosen “Kindergarten Rocks” as our team theme!!  I am putting the celebrity twist on it!!  I am getting together some old ideas and of course adding new bigger and better ideas to it.  I have been at school beginning to get some of these things together!!  Getting to work in my room always gets my heart pumping!!  I will share pictures when I get it all together.
    I just placed my Celebrity Literacy and Math unit on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I am so excited to be able to share.  It has a few math common core center games, poetry, LA common core center games, cool art ideas, a glyph, sight word interactive literacy book and more.
Check it out!!!


Making Memories!
Becca

1 comment: