Sunday, August 19, 2012

Celebrity Theme

Wow!  I can’t believe that tomorrow I get to meet my new friends.  Tomorrow is Meet the Teacher in our district.  I still have a few things to get done in the morning but then we get to meet our children and their parents in the afternoon.
          We have had sooo much fun getting my classroom completed with our new Kindergarten Rocks Celebrity theme.  I have had so much fun putting a new twist on some of my old activities with the Celebrity twist.
         Things have been so exciting!!  I am fortunate enough to have a wonderful assistant and an intern from Winthrop University.  My intern has been with us every day so far.  She is great!!  She has been so helpful.
          I will get some pictures tomorrow and add them.  I am sure everyone is a CRAZY busy as I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment