Monday, September 10, 2012

Voting


Amazing, that I am talking about the upcoming election, but I have begun gathering my old ideas and putting together an even more FUN and Exciting experience for my classroom friends.  My great friend in second grade, Mrs. Reese, and I are teaming up for a great learning experience for our students.

       I really have enjoyed this unit every four years for the Presidential Election.  This will be the first time Mrs. Reese and I have partnered for this fun.  Four years ago she was in kindergarten with me and now she is enjoying a new adventure in 2nd grade.

       We are in the beginning stages of this unit.  One example is getting our children registered to vote in the upcoming election we will be holding.

       I will be adding pictures as soon as we get a few together.  I can’t seem to, locate my ones from the past elections.     

       This has been taking up most of my free time.  I will get some pictures from our unit we are in the middle of now ASAP.  I have some great pictures from our 2-D shape unit we are now in the middle of.  Great fun today with simple craft sticks.

       I have just put my Vote unit on TPT.  See below for a little preview of what it looks like.

Making Memories!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment