Saturday, September 22, 2012

Numbers 0-10 & some 10-20 -Celebrity Unit


We have just adopted the Common Core Math standards this year!!  Our kindergarten team has put a great deal of time and effort into these new standards. Our team of teachers is an awesome group!!!  Only the best for our students.

Our district has dictated what standards we will cover and how long to cover them.  So we started with numbers 0-5 and then will move into numbers 6-10.

My students have really loved the math activities from my Celebrity Unit!!

See below:

Great opportunity to talk about left to right also!!

 
 
 
 
I was able to differentiate with my students.  I made the game using numbers 0-20.  We started with # 0-10, I was curious to see which students could put the numbers in order past 10 when they had easily done 0-10.  I learned a great deal about my friends!!
Making Memories!!
Becca
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment