Monday, August 26, 2013

Back To School


   What a busy two weeks we have had!!  We have finally gotten everything together and had our first day of school.  It has been a sad time at our school due to a tragedy that has hit our faculty, but together we have pulled together and made the first days special for all of our students.

   I was so honored when I was asked to present to our district kindergarten teachers on Thinking Maps.  It was so much fun to see some old friends and I even made a few new ones!  I was able to share my Thinking Map Graphic Organizers and how I use them to go along with common core LA.

  Here are a few pictures after I set up the room.  Thank you Sugar Creek Elem. School for hosting the kindergarten teams from all over our district!



 

  I do have my unit on TPT on Graphic Organizers if you want to have more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment