Sunday, January 24, 2016

Snow Day


     Well, here in the south any form of frozen precipitation can be considered a need for a snow day, we always choose on the side of safety.   I sure did miss my students on Friday!  We moved quickly through our day on Thursday (the 100th Day) and tried to squeeze in all of my guided reading groups, just in case we were not in school on Friday!

 

  Well... we did not get much snow, just ice.  So I got a chance to spend a little time on a few units I had been trying to find time to get out to meet the needs of my fellow teachers!  I find it so difficult to squeeze this in during the school year! 
   I do often wonder after 27 1/2 years of teaching why my prep time seems to grow each year.  I have finally come to the conclusion that the more knowledge I have, the more opportunities and methods I can try with my kindergarten friends to make them the best they can be!!
I have added my:
5 Senses Unit
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/5-Senses-Common-Core-Literacy-Science-Health-and-Math-2345009     https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/5-Senses-Common-Core-Literacy-Science-Health-and-Math-2345009
 
Rhyming with Nursery Rhymes Unit
 
 

Splash Day Unit
 
 https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Splash-Day-Fun-Filled-Wet-Celebration-2345044 
 
  Please take a look at my new units, I hope they can help make your job a little easier!   We have very demanding jobs.  (Thank goodness it is also the most rewarding and enjoyable job out there!!)  I believe the only way we can help each other is sharing what works for us to help make all of our jobs a little easier!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment