Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall


   This has been one of the craziest school beginnings I have ever had.  It seems to be taking a great deal of time to accomplish all of the goals I want to accomplish!!  I know that my goals can sometimes be a little lofty, but I still strive to meet them all.  I have also had to deal with several illnesses of my oldest child.  He is in college, but we have had many hurdles to get over during the past 2 month.

   I hope I am back to begin to sharing all of the wonderful things my students are accomplishing!!  We have completed a great Insect Unit and an amazing Fall unit.  My students are flourishing!!!  I am so impressed with how they are moving forward. 

  I have been completely amazed at how my new sight word program is increasing the students’ knowledge of these special words.  They are learning so much.  I wish I could show you how excited they are when they complete a set and move to the next set.  I have also been so impressed with how all of the students are supporting each other with positive comments with they complete a set.  I have had to move to checking the sets only on Fridays.  We have large classes this year and I was struggling with finding time in every day to assess their list.  My students we a little disappointed, but it has made our last 2 Fridays VERY exciting!!

  I am going to add my new Fall and Insect Unit soon to TPT.  Maybe you can use it in your classroom.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment