Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thinking Maps


     A few weeks ago my principal ask me make a presentation to our faculty on Thinking Maps.  Our school began to learn about Thinking Maps 4 years ago, and what a wonderful learning tool they have been!! 
     In the beginning I wondered how I would implement these with my kindergarten friends.  It did not take long to find out how this would be such a great addition to my teaching “tool bag”. 

After I held the presentation I was encouraged by a fellow teacher add these ideas to my TPT store.  I hope you can find something in it that will be a new addition to your “Tool Bag”.  These are Thinking Maps that I use all through the year.   It has 36 individual thinking maps and 30 whole group map ideas with directions to make.

Making Memories!!!

Becca
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment