Saturday, October 27, 2012

Long Ago and Today / Thanksgiving


     Oh my!!  I can’t believe that October is almost over.  We are getting ready to move on to our Long Ag & Today / Thanksgiving Unit.  I love this unit.  My students always enjoy learning about how things have changed over the years.  We always bring this unit to a close by having our own feast where my students and I do all the cooking and invite our parents to come and eat with us.  It is one of those MEMORIES we love to make while learning about cooking measurements, how preparing food has changed over the years, healthy foods, how to set a table and how we can cooperate to make this event all possible and MUCH more.  This is going to be a great month!!!

      Below is a look at my TPT unit that we complete in my class. Please take a look!!


No comments:

Post a Comment