Thursday, July 5, 2012

New units!!!

             New units!!!
       Wow!!  I have been so busy working on my units for next year.    
 I have gotten my Star of the Day quick unit put on Teachers Pay Teachers for free!!!  Check out my store and download it for free.  It has a great Circle Thinking Map, note for parents and journal activity.

   I have also gotten my FAB PACs completely completed with my cool new clip art and etc. to share with you!!!  I am getting them added to my Teachers Pay Teachers site so that you can have them ready for your new “friends” this year.  What a great opportunity for your students!!! 
    I always get notes from my parents after I begin this program in October.  I have included one email.
Just wanted to drop a quick note that we are really enjoying the fab packs.  They are super cool, and we look forward to our weekend of fun activities! .  Anyway, your fab packs are FABULOUS, and we feel so fortunate that Chase has you as a teacher.
Have a great day!
This one made me smile!!!
Below is just a little snip it of what is in each FAB PAC.  Each one has 8-12 activities for your students and parents to enjoy and learn together.

No comments:

Post a Comment