Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sight Word Interactive Books



   I have just added my 46 sight word interactive books that I use in my room for every thematic unit I teach to TPT. I have been using and fine - tuning these books for many years.

   My students love working on these books.  We get them out with our clip boards first thing when they arrive.  We then work on them while waiting on our daily announcements to begin.  They also can color while they listen to the announcements.  Four us this is a great time of day.  We go to our Related Arts right after this time.  There is not much else that I feel like we could complete in this time. 

    I have 1-2 of these in each theme unit I have. I spend 10-15 minutes on these a day. These books are often mentioned in the feedback that is given on my units as being very beneficial to these teachers’ students.

Making Memories

         

           




 
Making Memories
 

No comments:

Post a Comment