Thursday, January 24, 2013

Preparing for Our Q and U Wedding


We have begun planning for our Q and U Wedding.  My GREAT room mom has begun asking area businesses for donations and we are getting ready to get our Save The Date announcements out.

     I just finalized my TPT unit on this special unit.  It includes literacy and common core math ideas to go along with this theme.  This is one of my children’s favorite memories!!  They LOVE the wedding.  The BUZZ has already started in our school.  I have had several older students asking when we are having the wedding. 

     This is such a great experience for all of our Kindergarten students.  They all come to the wedding and reception.


   
 
                                           

Making Memories!!!

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment